Just a quick overview on the series so far, I’m all the way up till episode 8 right now. The whole drama series is very entertaining and I’m very much in love with the characters. ESPECIALLY SHARON. She just got introduced in episode 7 and I’d have to say I do like her very much. (MAYBE BECAUSE SHE’S PRETTY?) Haha, that made me sound like a male didn’t it? But nah, I’m a girl and girls do like pretty stuff. Okay, joke aside, I do find their court trials really interesting and I do love to see how the lawyers, mainly Kevin and Myolie fight the case. I am now waiting to see how the story develops. I can’t wait for more cases :DD Up till now, I do give this series ‘⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆’ If you have nothing to do during this holidays, HECK, even if you DO have something to do during this holiday, do give this series a chance, you will NOT regret it J
Below are some screen caps of Sharon's appearance:




I only have four words to say about these pictures: 好靓女啊~♥
Labels: Ghetto Justice, Kevin Cheng, Myolie Wu, Quick Review, Sharon Chan, TVB