SITE
tvb-holidayreviews.blogspot.com

PROFILE
tvbholidayreviews
Well, its the June holidays now. I've decided to do the one thing I love to do: WATCHDRAMAS. And in the course of it all, I'm going to share my thoughts with all of you. Do feel free to request drama review. I will do so if time allows. I hope my reviews will help you in picking a worthwhile drama. Oh yes, if you want, you could leave a tag at the tagboard about the dramas. I'd love for a drama spazzing partner ;)

TAGBOARD


OBSESSIONS
Favourite TVB series:


CREDITS
  • Designer © Tvbobsessions
  • Program © Adobe Photoshop 7.0
  • Images © Sehseh's Blog
  • Fonts © Dafont



  • Monday, June 6, 2011

    Ghetto Justice Episode One
    The series starts off with Kevin. At the start, I thought he was a bum of some sort. He sleeps in till 3pm and his sole reason for waking up seems to be the egg tarts that come out fresh from the oven at 3pm daily. His dressing is nothing to boot and he seems as slipshod as can be. However, that does not change the fact that he is a good person. When he saw that someone nearly got fined for 'letting his dog poop anywhere', he went up to help. Well of course, he wasn't helping blindly. The dog was in fact a stray dog. This then incurred the wrath of the police officer, and the police officer asked Kevin to show his identity card and for his occupation. Kevin then replied that he was a barrister. The police officer took one look at Kevin from head to toe and came to a conclusion that he was impersonating a lawyer. This scene gained a chuckle or two from me, especially the way the policeman scrutinized Kevin with the look of disbelief. XD

    Well, I believe this episode was definitely an introduction to the series because the main case was a small case that was solved within the episode itself. It basically clears everything for the audience because it shows how Kevin is one that fights for the benefits of the people of sham shui po. Go Kevin~ J

    Myolie is also introduced in by this episode. She is also a barrister; however, she seems to be more practical. A perfect example of this would be in a court case, where she let this famous barrister fight his case first by pretending that her assistant forgot to prepare some files in the hopes of being able to be acquainted with him. Myolie’s background in the drama is pretty similar to Kevin and this is also the reason why she used to see him as her idol. She has never seen him before and in actual fact, she only saw the Kevin from 7 years ago as an idol – because his cases were fought incredibly and he was legend in the legal world. Towards the end of the episode however, she sees the Kevin now and has a great dislike for him. Because Kevin and his friends were having a spitting contest and his seed landed on her shirt. XD

    Here are some of the funny screen caps I did specially for all of you J

    :


    Labels: , , , , ,


    | 4:01 AM |